RE: New Slush Series Rules

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: RE: New Slush Series Rules
From: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@www.speedtoys.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
So whats the master plan, when the worst happens, and everyone gets
memberships.

In what fashion to you discourage the 'low interest' members from
compeiting to keep the amount of effort required to run a race...within
the amount of labor on-hand.

Its a very difficult situation the club is in..with no easy answer for the
long term.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Kelly, Katie wrote:

> Charlie Davis writes...
>
> >We did consider the means, and chose the one that
> >serves the people who have supported our series.
> >That still seems the fairest to me.
>
> It also ensures that those willing to wait for their membership cards are
> sincerely interested in autocrossing, hopefully for the long term, meaning
> we'll get a more consistent field, meaning we'll be better able to handle
> those high turnouts.
>
> I didn't get it at first, but now I do. My apologies to Sherry for being a
> butthead. I am physically unable to apologize to Charlie, however. Something
> about my upbringing. :)
>
> Ciao,
> Katie

|    The proven method to make a Supra race worthy, is to   |
|   strip it down, and shove as many $20 bills as possible  |
|            within the cavity of the car itself.           |