Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:57:47 -0700
uh,  werent we all excited to get the GGF site, which has a start time of
10AM and no PA which CAUSED this squeeze of new entrants?

in any case, i will heading to sac more often this next year.  we figured
out even though there is a bit more driving to get there, the total time
isnt any more because of all the extra waiting at the local events (due to
the turnouts), plus i got 8 runs (and free carrot cake :)) and could drive
different cars during fun runs.  (including a cobra with a power to weight
ratio of 3.8lbs/hp, yikes!)

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe