Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: gemohler@www.speedtoys.com, kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:14:37 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/2000 1:37:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gemohler@www.speedtoys.com writes:

<< So whats the master plan, when the worst happens, and everyone gets
 memberships.  >>

The past few events, we've had 30+ first timers each event, with totals right
around 250 entrants.  So, that means we're losing about 30 each event as
well.  Let's face it, if everyone that's on Pat Kelly's list of pepople
who've autocrossed in SFR this year showed up at the same time, we'd be
totally hosed.  It's just never happened.  hopefully it won't.

We're also working on how to handle larger turnouts.

CHD