RE: New Slush Series Rules

To: "'Smokerbros@aol.com'" <Smokerbros@aol.com>, gemohler@www.speedtoys.com,
Subject: RE: New Slush Series Rules
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:53:58 -0700
Charlie Davis writes...

>We did consider the means, and chose the one that
>serves the people who have supported our series.
>That still seems the fairest to me.

It also ensures that those willing to wait for their membership cards are
sincerely interested in autocrossing, hopefully for the long term, meaning
we'll get a more consistent field, meaning we'll be better able to handle
those high turnouts.

I didn't get it at first, but now I do. My apologies to Sherry for being a
butthead. I am physically unable to apologize to Charlie, however. Something
about my upbringing. :)

Ciao,
Katie