RE: New Slush Series Rules

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Slush Series Rules
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:26:57 -0700
"high-interest" in what?  Playing in your back-yard?  I don't consider these
competitors "high-interest".  If you take this sport seriously enough, you
will go the extra mile (or 100) to run on a better surface and get more seat
time.  Who beside the Marquee car clubs and us put on events in the Bay Area
this year?  Even NASA has been exclusively at Marina and Mather this year.

Is it such a bad thing to let the people who are not serious about this
sport cut their teeth on local Marquee car club events?  They seem to run at
a slower pace with their low turn outs anyway.  The stress level is much
lower for newbes.  Once they get serious enough that the extra distance
would not bother them, they'll join us for some serious fun :)!

--Navid