Re: Stock Classes (was: Cheap Gas)

To: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Subject: Re: Stock Classes (was: Cheap Gas)
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:50:19 -0700
If you can afford to buy a set of $2000 shocks which you know will get
claimed, you can afford to keep a spare set of factory shocks to get
home on...come on, a claim is unlikely to take you by surprise.

The idea is that it would be so annoying that nobody would be willing
to risk it, so it would never actually happen.