Re: More DNWs

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:18:16 -0800
On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 05:01 PM, Jesus Villarreal wrote:

> Pat Kelly wrote:
>>
>>     On the entry card, you have a choice of marking a little box that
>> stops
>> you from getting paper results. Only 14 have done so, so almost everyone
>> gets a paper copy of the results...that's hard copy, right?
> The registration people need to ask that question, and check it off, not
> many people pay attention to that little box.

Guilty as charged -- I frequently forget to check the box.

But given that it's 2001 and this is Silicon Valley, we should probably get
the next batch of cards printed up so that you check the box to *get* the
paper results, rather than to *waive* getting them. I imagine we have very
few participants without web access, so *not* mailing seems a better
default.

-- Glenn