Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring

To: jerry@moutons.org, marka@telerama.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:00:34 EST
In a message dated 11/05/2001 4:50:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jerry@moutons.org writes:

<< Of course, SFR might have an easier time, but again, we'd
 be under extreme time pressure, and the event would depend on
 completion of the merge in the 10 minutes between start of the
 drivers' meeting and beginning of run group 1 -- without failure.
 And, online database update continuously during the day as new people
 showed up and registered.

 Sounds a lot tougher to me than it does to you!

 Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
 rouler! >>

Jerry:

But my boss always tells me " Don't you just push a Button "  :>)

Eric ( Buns of Steel ) Cheung