Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:02:51 -0800
Just from my experience today, not only must the database be there, one way
or the other, and indexes computed, etc., but one must go through and
manually check for those who did not work...or who did not even sign up to
work (there was one of those this time). Plus, the classes change, as many
moved from one class to another. They also change car numbers, cars, and all
this would have to be double checked. Some even move and change addresses.
That stuff is easier to do at home without interruption. I tried an on the
fly on my laptop a year or so ago, and found myself missing out on all the
fun. Anyway the keyboard stinks.
--Pat K