Re: Please clarify tech worker duty

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please clarify tech worker duty
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:21:14 -0800
it is confusing, but when you sign up for tech in work group 3, you tech
cars DURING group 3, which means you are teching the cars that will be
running 4th.

note this leaves group 1 cars with no one to tech, and its meaningless to
sign up for group 8 tech.  also group 4 tech has to hang around until after
the course walk.

BTW, this is the main reason event chairs have to tech cars.. people work
the wrong groups, leaving no one to work tech half the groups.

(please note that i didnt decide this convention!)

-james
OSP #74