Re: Please clarify tech worker duty

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please clarify tech worker duty
From: adozzell@sc9.intel.com (TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 12:03:01 -0800
This is the only possible way to do it if you want things to go
smoothly. The guy who signs up to work tech during the 3rd run
group should work the ENTIRE 3rd run group teching cars as they
arrive for the 4th run group. One person from the setup crews
handles the first run group and there is no tech job for the 8th
run group. That's the way we've done it when I've chaired events.
I guess I assumed everyone did it this way.

Tony

James:

Thanks for responding.  This is ONE interpretation I have heard.  IF we
(loosely used term) can agree this is the official tech work description,
then I can cross off the run group 8 box for tech, encourage someone from
morning setup to tech run group 1, etc.  However, as much as I appreciate
your interpretation, and have no problems with it, we still need a consensus
and go with it.  Please.

Don Lew