Re: Please clarify tech worker duty

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please clarify tech worker duty
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:31:31 EST
In a message dated 11/6/2001 7:52:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lomike@earthlink.net writes:

> > Thanks for responding.  This is ONE interpretation I have heard.  IF we
> > (loosely used term) can agree this is the official tech work description,
> > then I can cross off the run group 8 box for tech, encourage someone from
> > morning setup to tech run group 1, etc.  However, as much as I appreciate
> > your interpretation, and have no problems with it, we still need a
> consensus
> > and go with it.  Please.
> >
> > Don Lew
> Don, Are you asking for a polling of the Board?
>
> Either way Lolita and I are both in favor.
> MJ

Well, whatever the proper method of determining consensus is.  I just have
this feeling that some of the lack of tech in run groups is misunderstanding.
 Example, a guy signs up for tech in run group 3, the tech person in run
group 2 does much of run group 3 cars as they arrive ('cuz they showed up
during 2), then the lucky fellow (or fella) looking for teching group 3 sees
most all the work is done for group 3 cars, and decides work is good, must
now be burrito time.  Group 4 cars probably get no tech or a hustling event
chair covers it.  Just a scenerio.

Maybe we could mention the correct time for tech workers to show up during
the drivers meetings.  I could try to tell people during reg. but don't
always know what work assignments people are signing up for.

Don