RE: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring
From: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:02:21 -0800
A poor choice of words on my part.

I am refering to peoples resistance to change.  "If it ain't broke don't fix
it" attitude.  I see it all the time in my line of work.  People get so used
to a certain methodology or process, that they fail to see the potential to
optimize the process.

as for the web development, that's a small part of what do professionally.
I was not attempting to trivialize the work needed to develop a good
website.

Chris