Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Preregistration and computerized timing/scoring
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:42:12 -0800
Chris,

The programs to do the web results were not technically
difficult, but they did take about 300 hours of my time
to develop over two years.  Trivial, no.

Politics didn't even come into it, I just had a better idea
and went out and did it.  Nobody complained or stood
in the way, because I didn't tell them about it until I was
ready to show it.  If I did tell them, they would have been
continuously bugging me to get it finished faster, and to
change it to be like they envisioned it.

Please, tell us more about this political roadblocks that
have stood in your way...

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!