Re: Miata classification question.

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Miata classification question.
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:41:23 -0800
> The unfortunate aspect of this is that many times the
> advisory committee will be performing some self-serving act.

is there any incentive to be on this board other than improving one's
representation?  you cant expect them to rule in the favor of their
competition at the expense of themselves.  conflict of interest problems
exist in every governing body and dont vanish simply because they are
pointed out.  to solve this, we would need a committee of people that know
nothing about autocross or cars making the decisions.  (perhaps we can swap
boards with a needlepoint society with similar problems)  the most expedient
solution, of course, is to be on the committee itself!

-james