Re: [Bricklin] what problems

To: john blair <jblair1948@cox.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems
From: serge berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:08:08 +0000
At the Bricklinboyz we notice that the box frame on allot of them by the back
...rusted allot from inside and swell up ...we fix one already because was
really bad ... i would highly recommend you guys to bring them to get
rustproof ...not the pudding shit the one like oil ...they drill small holes
in frame and spray oil rustproof inside that goes everywhere then put cap on
hole so water don't get in ...the pudding stuff don't go everywhere so rust
will start where it cant go ...serge vin 1733