Re: [Bricklin] what problems

To: <Maycinc@cs.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems
From: "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 00:43:05 -0500
Simplest and best system I have seen for headlights is "pull the handle"
Worked well on Saab Sonnet, (popped up like ours), Opel GT, and some 30's -
40's cars.. No vacuum leak, short circuit ,airleak, JUST PULL. Oh and push
to close.
I am quite sure that would be a bear to ad on to a car.

127GEORGE!!