Re: [Bricklin] what problems

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems
From: D Walker <treefrogno9@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:50:39 GMT
If the engines are running hot what temperature is the transmission fluid
running at? My guess would be hot to very hot. Has anyone ever taken the
trannys fluid temperature when over heating happens? What is the normal running
temp. of a automatic transmission in real world traffic on a hot summer day?