Re: [Bricklin] what problems

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems
From: klasicars <klasicars@mywdo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 08:52:28 -0700
/One of my concerns is sticking brakes. Often when I want to move my
seldom driven #1880 from the garage I just push it out by hand. I have
done this with most of my vehicles over the years. My Bricklins have
been the hardest to move by hand. Apparently the brakes do not fully
release, especially the front discs. I can assure you it is not a
problem of rust forming in my Colorado heated garage. I assume it is a
Bricklin problem and would like to know of a solution. I am speaking of
regular brakes and not the parking brake as I do not use that.

Thanks,
Don   #1880
/