RE: electronic ignition

To: "@encore.encore.com:sands@apple.com"@HERMES.intel.com
Subject: RE: electronic ignition
From: dstone@sc9.intel.com (D. STONE 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322")
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 91 09:48:12 PST
          Regarding the MSD; I installed one on my Jeep
     truck with remarkable results. Before with the stock
     ignition system it would foul out a set of plugs within
     one week of hi-way driving, around town it only took a
     matter of hours. True, my problem was not with the
     ignition, but rather with oil blow-by fouling the plugs,
     but with a set of solid-cores wires, the MSD system
     and a 45K coil installed I'm still on the same set of
     plugs for 6 mos. now, it fires right up I I can drive
     it all day with NO fouling. To me it was expensive
     (about $145 for everything), but well worth it.