Re: Color choices for LBC's

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu
Subject: Re: Color choices for LBC's
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 14:13:43 CST
It's probably been done/thought of before, but since I've come to the states
I;ve been facinated with "generic" brands (cigarettes, brownie mix etc etc).
To any non-US people out there, this stuff comes in a white package,
or white with green stripe and says "GENERIC BROWNIE MIX" or whatever
in goverment like official lettering!

Anyway, for the past year I've been dying to buy a $500 'mercun clunker
and paint it flat house paint white with a green stripe and paint in black

                "GENERIC BRAND CAR"

on the side.

Also I'd like to cut the top of with a chainsaw to have a permanent
'soft top'.

Ob-lbc

It has suggested to me that the excessive gas guzzlin' may be vacuum leak.
How may one go about testing the vacuum system in the car???

Marcus