Re: Color choices for LBC's

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil
Subject: Re: Color choices for LBC's
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 14:42:47 -0800
Marcus Tooze writes:
        :
>Anyway, for the past year I've been dying to buy a $500 'mercun clunker
>and paint it flat house paint white with a green stripe and paint in black
>
>               "GENERIC BRAND CAR"
        :

A friend of mine has a late '70s ex-utility van that was repainted with
ultra-cheapo(tm) white.  For a couple of years he's been talking about
painting "GENERIC VAN" and a UPC bar code on the side.  I think the only
thing that's stopped him has been lack of confidence in his painting
skills.

Ob. BritCar content:  Well, nothing really.  I've been sorely neglecting
the Europa of late... maybe this weekend I'll get time to take it on a
nice long drive.

-coryc

|     >> Disclaimer: I speak for Sequent only in our hardware manuals <<     |
| Cory R. Carpenter, Senior Tech Writer  | "The secret to life is, `don't    |
| Sequent Computer Systems, Incorporated |  take it personally.'"            |
|  coryc@sequent.com                     |           --Father Guido Sarducci |