Re: Next obsession...

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu (W. Ray Gibbons)
Subject: Re: Next obsession...
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 13:52:35 CDT
W. Ray Gibbons writes:
> I am tempted by a GT.  I do in fact like its looks better than the looks
> of the roadster.  I wonder what a GT would carry if I put racks on the
> top?  I don't see why it would hurt it if I was sensible about it.  And as
> I've mentioned before, I've seen a lovely light grey one with red interior
> that I'd like to duplicate.

SOL-er Martin Frankford (recently laid off & lost net access :^( )
pulls a small utility trailer (6'x4' maybe?) with a BGT.  Between the
trailer and the cargo space in the car, he can carry quite a load of
Riley parts!
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA