Re: M100 Validation

To: "Chapman Era List" <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: M100 Validation
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:13:31 -0500
Carter writes:

>> I hope we?re all saying these things with a smile and perhaps tongue
firmly
planted in cheek.

Ummm, yeah . . we DO need video...

 >> So, to stir the pot further... old timers should beware,
 there is a fine line between discriminating and set in your ways ;-)

Good point!  Every discriminating sports and race car designer and
constructor seems totally set in the way of RWD!   (well there WAS that one
anomaly, in '91)  ;->

>>While I appreciate the Chapman era cars, time marches on.

Agreed!   (with an ocassional FWD backstep o' course  .  .  fortunately,
never copied;  never repeated)  <g>

>>  Besides, no matter how good a particular car is, if
 it was the only car in the world and we were all driving them, what a
boring
 world it would be.  Vive la difference !

Loud unrestrained applause!
Tony
(yawn)