Re: M100 Validation

To: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: M100 Validation
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:59:23 -0700

Tony wrote:
>That would be hilarious 'cept that I fear you're serious!

Steve, call it bigotry if you want, but it is based on simple
principles of physics, not on bigotry.

Other denizens of Chapman-era might disagree, but my personal
feeling is that the Elise transcends time periods, and it is
essentially a Chapmanesque car.  The Elise design team made a
very serious effort to invoke traditional values, and a lot of
us feel that they succeeded in spades.  I still want one.

The reason for the rwd comments in the Chapman era mail list
introduction, is simply to recognize traditional race-car for
the road values, and appreciate them.

What difference does any of this make to you, Steve?

Best regards,
Erik Berg