Re: M100 Validation

To: "Chapman Era List" <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: M100 Validation
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:24:17 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <Gene_Carter@avid.com>

>>>  .  .  . Tony,  I thought you precede that generation by a wee bit  :-)

Whenever Steve runs out of wit,  he always take "age shots" too!  Very
courageous! :->

>>>   I'll vote with Steve, an M100 can kick butt and take
names.  I've driven Steve's car around TWS at speed - it's not quite as
quick as
my '64 Super 7 but it belongs in the same family.  No stepchild here.<<<<<<<

WOT??? I suggest you run back through this thread and note that it's NOT
about the M100 being a Lotus . . It's been a Lotus for about a decade . . .
It's about Steve's attempt to add validation to the anomalous FWD M100 by
suggesting "bigotry",  and "insecurity" on the part of the "Chapman Era"
group;  a group whose very name,  theory and time excludes FWD.

If anyone really  want to "sign on" to sly denigation of the Chapman group,
they can probably be one of Steve's "Shower Buddies"  all next week!!!!
:->
Tony