Re: M100 Validation

To: "Chapman Era List" <chapman-era@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: M100 Validation
From: Gene_Carter@avid.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:13:30 -0400

>Both . . . derogitory AND contradictory . .
Close again, but at least this time your meaning is clear.  I agree, the replies
have gotten crude.

>Yeah, I don't even know you - but if you're down to age "shots," semantics
>and backing off the thread stance, it IS time to punch out.

Actually, we've met and talked on three occasions, twice at your shop and once
at pub meet.  The funny thing is, other than the M100, we probably agree on more
than we disagree.  If you want to continue this discussion, we could take it via
direct email.  I'm sure the list has heard enough.

Gene