Re: Top Speed

To: Ken.Smart@tip.csiro.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top Speed
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:39:11 EDT
HEllo,

I received this exact same message about two months ago.  Because of this
message I posted a question to the List and many of you will probably
remember it.  Is it possible to use the smog pump as a type of supercharger?
There were lots of responces to this question.

I later returned an email to this gentleman to get more information from him.
 He once again returned with a wonderful story of his incredible roadster.
How true it all is is unknown to me but if I remember correctly his
occupation gave me a clue.  I seem to remember him being a writer.  His
stories are sure colorful.  I hope that they are non-fiction.  ;>)

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex