Re: Top Speed

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Top Speed
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:34:31 -0700
There is some uncertainty in the following result due to the variability of
your tires'
rolling circumference, but if you plug in the tranny and rearend ratios of .852
and 3.7
and a 73 inch circumference for the tire (based on a tire height of .6 x 195
mm, doubled
and added to the basic wheel size of 14 inches and that total multiplied by pi
to get the
circumference) , 5500 rpm = 119.0 mph.

Gary McCormick
San José, CA