Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?

To: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Subject: Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:37:21 -0700
Roadside inspections have been out for decades in "Cali"fornia (do you say
"Frisco",
too?), but they are taking about randomly-placed infra-red emissions detectors
at freeway
on ramps to detect scoff laws.

I used to swap back the stock distributor and carb on my  PL521 truck to go get
smogged -
an afternoon's work every couple of years, no big deal.

Gary McCormick
'70 2000 (Zero emissions vehicle - unless the vinyl upholstery is still out-
gassing 31
years on!)
San Jose, CA