Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?

To: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>, "Patrick J. Horne"
Subject: Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Ronnie,

Yeah, but I want to put my CD changer there.  :^)

Seriously, thanks for the reply.  I'll probably leave it alone since
it's not giving me any hassles right now.  Some day I might replace the
gas tank with a vented unit and filler neck, which should work, but
until then I'll find another place to put the CD changer.

Adam
'70 1600

http://auctions.yahoo.com/