Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?

To: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>, "Patrick J. Horne"
Subject: Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
Fortunately in California, pre-1974 cars aren't required to pass smog
tests - even for purchases.  I know John mentioned they are thinking of
bringing it back, and if they do then there are a lot of us who will
need to put smog equipment back on our cars.  Or maybe we can pay
someone with the original equipment to put our VIN plate on the
firewall and our license plates on, and we'll just take that car in
over and over...

http://auctions.yahoo.com/