Re: In General Comments

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <matt12@rcip.com>
Subject: Re: In General Comments
From: "James B. Horn" <jamesbhorn@outerbounds.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:55:48 -0700
When you're pushing it around the tarmac up to the point after you sling
your leg over it --it feels like a pig. Both legs over it and up to 100 mph
the bike is surprisingly nimble which is a word that doesn't come easy to
say for a bike that is almost 8 feet long --front faring to back of saddle
bag. A Metzler Comp K in the front with a Metronic in the rear (OEM
profiles) seems to work well. It can readily bury the 85 MPH speedo (Joke)
at 10,000 feet elevation. Joy!!