Re: Jaremko at the vintage races

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com
Subject: Re: Jaremko at the vintage races
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 01:09:51 -0000
Hi Mike,

Man, that car is BEAUTIFUL!

I'm going to have to neaten up my engine bay, I think.
That was just gorgeous!

And I have to say, the Datsun Sports roadsters look SO GOOD in black!
Mmmmmm....

On the other issue, though:

If the Porsche's came standard with 4 wheel discs, (which I think they
may have) then what's the problem?
Of course, if they didn't, then that all sucks!

Still, I did choose the Datsun because it's one of the most competitive cars
for historic racing/rallying in my price range!
I guess he did too. 8^)

Cheers,

Steve