RE: Jaremko at the vintage races

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com
Subject: RE: Jaremko at the vintage races
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 00:30:48 -0000
LOL!
It's funny, isn't it?  Some people are helpful.  Some aren't.

My uncle has raced and rallied both in Datsun 510's, and more recently,
in Porsche 911's.  He approved of my choice of mania, I think, with the
caution, "You know, they're not very practical".  hehehehe.

As for your comment, I was on a little club navigational event with the MG
car club.  We were in a '68 Midget.  Damn, that car handled WELL!
Anyway, we blew off a MGC on some twisty stuff.
Later, the driver of the MGC was asking about the Midget, saying it was
pretty fast.  My friend (who was driving), just said "Nah, it's standard,
I'm just a little crazier than most".
>From sitting in the passenger seat, I can agree.  He was certainly fearless.

Cheers,

Steve