RE: Jaremko at the vintage races

To: gsglasgow@home.com
Subject: RE: Jaremko at the vintage races
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 04:41:39 -0000
Damn typical!

Geez, Gordon - what is this?
You want the FACTS to get in the way of a good LYNCHING!?!?
I'm appalled.
I was just about ready to go and slash the tyres of any sportscar I could
find that was built anywhere but Japan, too!
Then you have to go an rationally EXPLAIN the situation!
MY GOD, what is this list coming to?

Mutter, grumble, mumble...(shuffles off, looking for next cause to get
heated up on...)

Cheers,

Steve
('68 2000 Solex)

>From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
>To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: RE: Jaremko at the vintage races
>Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 20:36:00 -0700
>
>I agree with most everything that has been said, but a few clarifications
>are in
>order. My first reaction when hearing about the airdam issue (he couldn't
>prove
>that they had used airdams on 1969 cars) was to get very indignant and go
>after
>one of the Tech Committee members that I happen to know.
<snipped a lot>