RE: The "Evil L" and it's removal...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The "Evil L" and it's removal...
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 22:15:04 -0700
It's generally got a ton of oil on it already. Those parts aren't designed to
come in contact. A better solution would be to figure a way to plumb an external
line from the main oil gallery up to the front part of the head and tap into the
gallery there. There's a plug at the front of the main oil gallery near the fuel
pump.

Probably the most practical solution, though, is to install an Accusump-type
pre-oiler.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA