Re: prices (was Rallye prices)

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: prices (was Rallye prices)
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:03:19 -0700
I know I may be flamed but our vendors aren't the hobbyist.
We are.  If you want to use cheap junk or used parts on
your car, go a head but don't blame the vendors for the
prices.
If you look at all of the other specialty car part prices, I
think you will find similarities.  Especially with the rare,
hard to find pieces
I for one would want the value of my car to rise as I use
new parts on my 67.5's restoration.  I'm just glad the parts
are there so I can get my car completed.  I have purchased
parts from most of the vendors.  I will buy more from Rallye,
Ross, CDM, Fairlady Products or who ever has the part I need.
If you compare the prices of the roadster parts to any other new
car, the prices are not that far off.

Bob