Re: prices (was Rallye prices)

To: "R Haug" <haugchiro@moscow.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: prices (was Rallye prices)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:12:28 -0400
You're right I wouldn't put used parts on my car but if I need a head,
console or other nonwearing item I would. I also swap parts which I like
even better.

Never blamed a vendor for high prices and some of the parts are still cheap
compared to some new cars. You're right, they need to make a living too.

Mike