RE: prices (was Rallye prices)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: prices (was Rallye prices)
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:27:07 -0700
Lets hope they charge as much as they need to STAY IN BUSINESS!! When Ross,
Les, Dann, Mike and that other guy, close their doors WE WILL HAVE NOTHING!
Do you think the Nissan parts man is going to know that the part you need
can be replaced with a part from 77 Nissan pickup? Or will be able to tell
you that you don't have to replace such-and-such, just sand down the
so-and-so and put it back?

Dann has cheerfully advised me over and over the last two years and I havn't
bought anything from him, and kind of feel guilty for that (this goes to
Mike Kerr as well). Ross called me and talked shop for close to an hour on
his dime. and I could not even start to put a dollar sign to Les/Dennis's
(Laurie's right, that is one name) help!

We got to keep these folks in busness. Even if you can get it at PEP BOYS
think about buying it from our Vendors FIRST! When the REAL "S" comes down,
PEP Boys, Nissan won't be much if any help.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles