Re: prices (was Rallye prices)

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re: prices (was Rallye prices)
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:35:23 -0700
Greetings,
I have owned many different types of "sports" cars.  Two of these, that
stand out in my mind, were a Porshe and an Alfa Spyder Veloce.  Sticker
shock.....GOOD GRIEF.  Buying ANYTHING for these cars can give you a
major case of cardiac arrest ( I remember over $70 for a tail light
lens, and this was in the mid 70's).  There was/is absolutely no
relationship between the value or cost of the part you needed and the
sale price you had to pay.  You could buy it or not.  They had you by
the ba....well you know where.  I like the Roadster because we have so
many choices and options. Oh, my two favorites cars were my 63 Corvette
and a super sweet, silver 66 Corvette Stingray.  Somewhere back there
Chevrolet lost it's way.  They used to make one hell of a "sports car."
IMHO.
Guy
Tempe, AZ