Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, "Dewey Hahlbohm"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:48:57 -0500
Quote:

"Hey Dewey...don't answer Eddie's question until he tells the list what he
meant the other day when he referred to "oddities" found while sorting out
his "not starting" issues.  ;-)

> Tim
> Belleville, WI.
> '70 SPL AND SRL
> Still clueless but always learning

Ha!Ha! Second that! Tim was probably joking. Me?..not  so much.

I'm still trying to figure out where Mr. Eddie's head is at!......

Eddie,
First you denigrate and villify the "Roadster Community" (that's a pretty
large group, at least on the Roadster List, not counting the forum), when
you're disappointed in some way, then you seem to support the Roadster
Community when you're searching for advice and answers.

It's fortunate that the Roadster Community has some members who can look
past this conundrum and help you out.

Still..........what gives?

No insult, malice, or trolling intended , just trying to understand your
drift.

US of Tara?

Refer to quote below:

> On Apr 18, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Eddie wrote:
>
> > "maybe you or someone else can get them manufactured for the rest of
> > us. "
> >
> > You know, I did that once, and got nothing but headaches for it.
> > Half the people who said they wanted the item never ordered it,
> > others did everything they could to derail the project, and few were
> > willing to stand up and open voice their support of it.  Behind the
> > scenes, many were willing to email me privately and offer support,
> > but openly?  Nope.
> > As a result, I haven't bothered to get a number of things
> > manufactured that I could, quite easily, and probably at reasonable
> > prices.
> > When the Roadster Community is willing to actually buy what they say
> > they will, and stand up to the bullies who try to derail anyone who
> > wants to do anything for the community, and when people stop telling
> > others THEY should go get something manufactured, I'll be glad to
> > help.
> >
> > Until then, people can go to the vendors and pay whatever they're
> > charging.
> >
> > Eddie

Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker