fot

Memories

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Memories
From: "dos_gusanos" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:00:12 -0700
Okay,

21 years old, MG Midget, 1500 mile drive, for new job as Skip Barber Mechanic
at Road America.

Emergency Scene, outside of Carousel, Formula Ford shortened 18 inches,
screaming driver staring at soles of twisted feet, me holding hacksaw, New
respect for racing.

Me astride John McComb in rental Renault Appliance, leaves track on grassy
infield of Mid Ohio 30 MPH, puts Automatic transmission in Park.  (at 30 MPH)

"Just a Gigalo" on the Juke box on another wednesday night shutting down
Siebken's bar.

5 AM sunrise in my third story suite above the machine shop at the Elenco
building around the corner form the track.

And so many others..............

Henry Morrison
Now 40
Triumph TR3