fot

Re: memories

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: memories
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 11:47:22 -0500
- my first real drive in my TR6; up Wildcat Canyon Road in Calif.
- standing behind my TR6 during a dyno pull - sweet!
- every ride in the Snowy Mountains (Australia) on my Guzzi Le Mans
- first time through turns 8 and 8A at Laguna Seca in my Pantera
- chasing a Ferrari Testa Rossa in my Pantera at Laguna Seca, and
  forcing him into a spin at turn 11
- the smell of electrical and hydraulic lines in vintage warbirds
- sitting between two 3,500-hp Wright R-3350-32 turbo-compound radial
  piston engines as they explode into life
- walking the dogs in a lonely field on a perfect autumn day

Got a million of 'em, but I gotta go and make some more.  Thanks for
sharing your memories, Guys 'n Gals.

Shane Ingate, about to mash knuckles on the TR6, in Maryland

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger  learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize