fot

[Fot] 89MM piston question

Subject: [Fot] 89MM piston question
From: fubog1 at aol.com (fubog1)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 07:40:43 -0400
 I agree with that, reliability is #1, you can't race a broken racecar!
I don't know who to credit for the quote but it's one of my favorites-
"horsepower sells racing engines and torque wins motor races".
The TR lump is so inherently torquey; I try to take advantage of that and not
rely on high rpm horsepower; with the weights involved and that terrible inlet
valve/chamber arrangement, it's really not a high-speed engine...
JMHO
Glen