Re: Tires

To: "tammie wall" <whammie@iopener.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:40:44 -0400
Jerry:   While I agree that Radial tires are the best choice for most street
and highway driving, (I run the Michelin175-15s on my BN7),  I have been
racing the BN1on Dunlop bias ply and Hoosier bias ply in excess of 110 MPH
for the past 10 years.  And they are good in the rain when they still have
decent tread left.  I think you'll find that most big Healey racers follow
suit.

Jim