Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:03:04 -0400
I looked  at their web site and they appear to have a VERY limited selecton
of parts for MGB and a few Triumph models. I do not know about wasting time
other than the fact that it took him much more time to vent than to give you
a simple answer and that would indicate to me that he really does would not
be the type of vendor i would wish to transact business with particularly if
there were a problem. I would strike him off my list had he ever been there
but his company is certainly low on my radar screen.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ