Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: "john spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 21:23:45 -0500
Don't get me started, some people don't seem to really want to sell things,
I love the auctions with two pages of boilerplate on how you must comply
with the sellers rules and procedures and one sentence about the product for
sale.

What do you suppose the buyer is most interested in.

As far as your specific complaint and wasting the sellers time, I am sure it
took him much longer to write his long winded answer thanit would have to
answer the question.

Regards,

Greg Lemon
54 BN1