Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 03:05:17 -0400
John -
I remember Kai Radicke from several years ago when I participated on the MGs
list.  He had an MG, but was not yet even old enough to drive it, and he was
something of a smartass.  Maybe his rudeness and lack of courtesy is related
to his youth -- or maybe not.  There are all kinds of people in the world,
including obnoxious ones, and he appears to belong to that group.  Don't let
it bother you, it's his loss.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry