Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: "john spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:45:53 -0400
John. This is my note to Kai M. Radicke.

Kai. Your rude and condescending answer to a simple question about one of
you ebay items has cost you more than you will ever know. The WWW is a small
world especially the vintage car part of it and a smart ass like yourself
can be exposed to the world at the touch of the enter key. If I were you I
would think twice about my correspondence with my next ebay customer. James
Lea.